Do you want to be wedded in a traditional Arabic style? Then you must be concerned a bit more because it is quite different than any other wedding and also comprise of multiple rituals that must be strictly followed. To do this you may need a proper assistance of professionals like MSW wedding planners. Plan your wedding with the best Arabic Wedding Planners in Saudi Arabia and make it memorable forever. MSW wedding planners can provide you most effective service and give you the best day of your life.
Plan a heavenly wedding with Arabic wedding theme
- You may get number of planners but to execute it well as per your dream you need a professional with experience of several years. MSW team is a well equipped Arabic wedding planner in Saudi Arabia Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Mecca, Medina and can assist you make your wedding a great event of your life.
Know how we give a detailed perfection to your Arabic wedding:
- Tulba: This is a formal ritual of taking proposal to the bride’s home. In this event only handful people are included, i.e. only close ones of brides and groom. In this event groom’s family go to the bride’s family and officially ask for the bride’s hand to take this relation further. And after receiving acknowledgement from the bride’s family they fix date for rest rituals.
- Engagement: After tulba soon would be couple get engaged in the presence of friends, family and priest. The ceremony is followed by a small party, music and dance to make it memorable an enjoy it up to maximum extent.
- Radwa: This is ceremony is basically meeting of men from groom’s and bride’s family as well. This mainly is organized at bride’s place. Radwa is organized just one or two day before the wedding day. The main purpose is to bind both the families in a stronger bond.
- Henna: This ceremony goes along with the radwa. This is gathering of females from both the families at bride’s place. In this event a bowl is filled with dough of henna and the bowl is decorated with flowers to make it prettier. And also they prepare few bags of candy to give as a party favor.
- Sahra: After the completion of these above mentioned ceremonies, both the gatherings mix together and have a party but not as grand as a wedding reception.
- Wedding ceremony: Now the grand day arrived when both souls bind with each other forever. The ceremony takes place with great pomp and show. All relatives and friends take part in the couple’s happiness to make it grand and memorable forever. The ceremony is followed by the wedding reception.
We Design your Wedding