In the present era when folks are rushing towards modern approach for their daily life and career, on the other hand couples are coming back to the traditions for their wedding ceremonies. Most of would be couples at Bahrain are willing to be wedded in a traditional Arabic style. Do you also want the same, but confused? Then leave your stress on Arabic wedding planners in Bahrain Manama, Muharraq and enjoy your grand day. Searching for Arabic Wedding Planners in Bahrain to organize a perfect wedding? MSW is one of the leading wedding planners and is renowned for organizing amazing Arabic weddings.
Arabic Wedding planners
Enjoy your wedding in an Arabic style
If you are willing to be wedded in an Arabic style then you are at the right place. MSW is a renowned brand in the wedding planning industry. Our team is well equipped with all the rituals of an Arabic wedding and can assist you to wed in the Arabic style by following each of the traditions.
- Engagement: It is a ring ceremony, where to be bride and groom exchange there rings and officially declares the marriage to all the friends and family member. The ceremony is followed by a small party, more or less it is like wedding reception but it is not made that much huge.
- Henna: Only females of both the families take part in this ceremony. Where groom’s family women come to the bride’s place along with a bowl filled with henna and is decorated with flowers. In this ceremony bride and rest of the females put henna on their hand and have fun with some music and dance.
- Radwa: When females of both the families enjoy in henna party, on the same time males also have fun together with music party with an intention of knowing each other well to make their relation better.
- Sahra: After completion of henna and radwa party both group mix together and have a dinner party. This ceremony is basically held one day before the wedding ceremony.
- Wedding and reception: Now the grand day arrives with all pomp and show. The wedding ceremony takes place by following all the traditions and mantras chanted by the priest. In this ceremony bride and the groom agrees to live with each other ever after in front of everyone. The ceremony is followed by a grand reception with music, dance, delicious food and many more entertainment.